Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Lollibomb rocks

My veg-curious friend gave me the best gift this Christmas: A collection of body creams from cruelty-free Brooklyn-based company Lollibomb! (This same friend, in the past year, has reduced her red meat and poultry intake almost entirely and confessed to me that she really feels a difference in her energy level, her complexion and general health. (yay veg!))
Back to Lollibomb: this vegan bath and body company whips up some deliciously scented, seriously creamy body butters. I'm not usually a fan of sweet body spreads, but this time around the winds have changed. So far I've indulged in Sweet Vanilla Bean and Sugar Rush body frosting, which nearly resembles actual frosting in texture, and I become pleasantly surprised, hours later knowing that I've carried that scent with me all day. It's not over powerful, but a little bit does go a long way. My skin is already softer and I smell good enough to eat!
Lollibomb for everyone. Check out their website for ridiculous flavors like Frosted Donuts and Gingerbread.

No comments: