Thursday, May 28, 2009

All about the 80's

I'm all about the 80's and 90's house music lately. Can't get enough. I'm not embarrassed about it either. Last night I downloaded Crystal Water's Gypsy Woman (She's Homeless) and cannot stop listening to it. Ce Ce Peniston, KLF and Black Box are making a comeback, and I am totally digging it.
Another very 80's thing I'm obsessed with is neon, so I was more-than pleased when I opened the new Victoria's Secret catalog and saw neon tank tops. I snagged one in day-glow yellow. They make dresses and tops too! Warning: don't wear if you are trying to lay low.
Also really into Roseanne re-runs.

One thing that isn't cool and please God don't let it catch on: Neon scrunchies from American Apparel. Not cool. Scrunchies were never cool. I want to say "Run for the Hills", but in the hills they are still wearing the original scrunchie. I fear this scrunchie implosion as much as Uggs.
Say no to the scrunchie!

No comments: