Sunday, August 16, 2009

Michael Vick, Sadistic Prick

That's right people, say it loud! Michael Vick sadistic prick! Michael Vick sadisitic Prick!
Only the Philadelphia Eagles would hire a convicted felon to marshal this years' football season. Would the school board hire back a convicted felon as a teacher, would the government hire someone convicted of extortion? I wonder what morals the NFL is trying to pass onto their legions of disappearing fans. I'm disapointed in Philadelpia, again, but now that the dust has settled, I'm not surprised. It's not like I can boycott football, since I don't watch sports anyway. I don't even know why sports people are role models, but they are. Most kids think he's done his time and that he should be given a second chance. Everyone should be given a second chance, in life, but perhaps Vick should focus being a role model in animal advocacy instead of being given a second chance as a multi-million dollar contract player for another football team. Personally it makes me sick to think that a convicted felon, one who elecrocuted, hung and raped dogs is going to now be a starting quarterback for the football team that represents my city. Well it doesn't represent me, I'll tell you that. Martha Stewart cannot fly into London, Heathrow airport because she is a convicted felon, so why should Michael Vick be able to pour back into mainstream to be idolized? Michael Vick, sadistic prick...Michael Vick, sadisitic prick!!

No comments: