Monday, March 10, 2008

adieu!!

The Wandering Cup has officially bid adieu. Originally established as Philadelphia's antithesis of Starbucks, The Wandering Cup was my blog devoted to area cafe's vegan offerings. Sometime in the late summer, possibly after I began working full-time and around the same time I quit drinking coffee, the Wandering Cup took a nose dive, dropped off the radar. I ceased to have the time, plus I was feeling pretty domestic, making stuff like vegan cupcakes, delicious faux-omelets, tofu scrambler, the list goes on. I mean, there's not anywhere convenient where I can go and order one of the above. Sure there's a few vegan restaurants here and there; vegan offerings are plentiful in local cafes, but when I make it I trust it and what it comes down to is quality. Why get it out when you can make it better yourself?

And so, Alors, Alora, The Wandering Cup has departed.

No comments: