Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Gwyneth Relates

Remember a few years ago when Gwyneth Paltrow came out and openly admitted she was macrobiotic? (ahh the horrors!) Remember when she had the Chinese Cupping all down her back with an-open backed dress? (I've done it, it's awesome and I can totally understand why she wanted to show that off, that's a lot of stagnation!)
Well, Gwyneth has long been viewed as kind of an enigma in Hollywood, she's a bit quirky a bit off, kind of new age, experimental and eats weird stuff. Well, not anymore, Gwyneth has returned to eating fish and dairy and admits she has unhealthy vices. Read the article here: http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20200197,00.html?xid=rss-topheadlines
I'm kind of disappointed. I can take or leave most of her movies, though I liked Sliding Doors and Sylvia, she really stood out as someone in Hollywood that didn't give a shit, someone I could relate to, not that I'd given it much thought beyond today, someone kind of in tune with herself. I think it's because she had kids. Kids change people, they tend to eat more sugar and more junk food, in general, I mean I don't have statistics to back it up, but it's a well-founded theory based on the vast array of parents I've come to know over the years. A dietary observation, if you will.
Anyway Gwyneth shows off that she's normal, kind of, in this article and I'm really disappointed that she eats dairy.

No comments: