Monday, September 15, 2008

Another reason to hate Sarah Palin

I've spent hours honing my imitation of Sarah Palin in front of mirrors and for my partner. I've got that bridge to nowhere speech down pat, including that awful accent. Tina Fey, watch out!
Sarah Palin stands for everything I don't. She's a hypocritical mess. Pro-Life, Palin is glad her pregnant 17 year-old daughter CHOSE to have her baby. Pro-Oil, Palin is taking a stance against polar bears as an endangered species. She don't believe the hype, thinks the data is skewed. See, if we let Alaska drill for oil, there will be less and less land for these beautiful threatened species to feed upon, thereby ensuring their extinction within our lifetime. And once those topple, what comes next? We got frogs and bees, wolves and other thousands of other species that are slowly becoming extinct thanks to mankinds' addiction to oil.
If you envision a world where the only place we can view polar bears in a sub-tropic zoo, then sure, vote for her. But if you care about guns invading your city and killing children, or the education system, (yep, she wants creationism taught in schools) which is in a state of near-disrepair, and freedom of speech (banning books anyone?) then maybe you should reconsider. I secretly thinks she hates women, which makes me dislike her even more.
Let's face it, the only thing she has going for her is her good looks, (which is not much). Her family is riddled with controversy, and she actually said she'd consider starting a war with Russia! Ooooh if she gets elected I'm starting an ex-pat colony South of the Border. Any takers? We are slowly plotting our escape.
For more info on the Palin-Polar bear controversy check here

Check here later in the year for more info on my ex-pat colony, because I really feel that's what the conservatives want, is for all us level-minded people to pack up and leave.

No comments: