Monday, September 15, 2008

I support Oprah's right to choose

Oprah is coming under fire by Republican women for refusing to interview Sarah Palin on her show. Republican women around the nation have boycotted her show, ceased subscriptions to O magazine and loudly voice their opinions are on all the news shows.
Personally, I support Oprah's right to choose her guests. Oprah herself said early on that she wouldn't be putting any political candidate on her show in lieu of her publicly supporting Barack Obama. She would be biased, it would not be fair to her other guests, and quite frankly, it's her own freakin show!

We have raised a nation of whiners. wahh wahh, wahh all the way to the losers podium, there's plenty of room!
You know what, I've never been a fan of Oprah, but today, I think I'm going to go out and buy O magazine, just to support her decision. You should consider doing so too. Send a message to all those whiners.

No comments: