Sunday, October 21, 2007

Disasters

I'm a sucker for a good televised disaster. This weekends' wildfires did not disappoint. Despite that it was a beautiful day, I was stuck at home glued to the set. Not entirely my choice, mind you. Last night, I awoke from a slumber in attempt to solace my hysteric maniacal cat, marching out to the living room, only to stub my toe, wrenching my neck, resigning me to the sofa with a big 'ole bag of ice for the better part of the day. I spent all day getting jacked up on yerba mate with the remote in one hand.
whoa is me. Regardless, this all relates to Evelyn Paglini and her predictions for 2007. Wildfires topped her list, along with terrible storms at odd times of the year, and drenching rains. We are in for it, America, for she's hardly one to be wrong.

No comments: