Monday, October 22, 2007

Ranting

On my twenty minute walk to work today I saw 12 girls wearing black tunics, leggings and flats. Wait, maybe they were all just the same person, maybe I was seeing double. Regardless, leggings and flats are so Kate Moss 2005. Only supermodels with slender calves can really pull off this look.
During this same walk at an early hour on a Monday I was assaulted numerous times with wafting scents of burning flesh...Meat to some of you fools. When are we going to realize that all this meat we are burning offends some, kills many, and is cruel and unusual punishment to creatures with whom we co-habitate. I smell rotting, burning flesh and my tummy flips, turns and almost comes back to my mouth; you, on the other hand, might salivate.
I tolerate cigarettes to a point, hell even smoked more than a few in my uninformed youth. But can someone please explain to me why cigars are not outlawed? I am not the only one who gets migraines the moment I smell a waft. I find it inexcusable that I am forced to deal with cigars on my own turf. Smoke 'em in your own private clubs with your other stuffy, over-dressed white-man friends. Please don't puff on the sidewalk, the park or anytime before noon. In Texas they are starting to bring this to legislation, and those Texans sure ain't happy. Boo hoo for you big guy with the oil plant and ten-gallon hat, we all deserve clean air to breathe. Aren't you doing enough damage already with your republican vote?

No comments: