Saturday, November 24, 2007

my vote '08

For next years' election we are hoping for a candidate to bring change to this stale regime.
My best bet? Dennis Kucinich. Like me, he is a vegan and compassionate towards animals. He is also anti-war, against NAFTA and WTO and he is for change! In fact, ask him anything and you'll find he has already introduced a bill or has clear-cut answers. He has a plan to end occupation in Iraq, tackles health care issues and stands for everything I find essential in a candidate who promises change. Plus he is the man who might get Cheney impeached. That is why I bought this nifty little sack in support.

http://www.democraticstuff.com/Dennis-Kucinich-President-Logo-Tote-Bag-p/tb15778.htm

These other candidates promise a lot, ...but change? That's what I'm looking for and I think Kucinich will deliver. I don't want no ham-hock munchin' red-neck for my next leader, thank you very much.

1 comment:

Macoe said...

I'm a Kucinich fan too of course!