Thursday, January 24, 2008

we tried Dennis, we tried

The news comes, unsurprisingly, that Dennis Kucinich has dropped out of the Presidential 2008 race for candidacy. I admit, I'm upset. Dennis stands for everything I do and more. He has opened my eyes to many things, including how little substance counts unless one has support by a multi-million conglomerate. He was shunned by the media, mocked for his height and appearance and ultimately could not afford to run this race. read more here:
http://ap.google.com/article/ALeqM5hvqZApX0MAbUfw6405YqTDVR-9MAD8UCGLR01

I'm disappointed in the rest of the Democrats. I'm tired of hearing Hilary and Obama bash each other on the playground. Obama is a tit-for-tat fighter and Hilary has better rhetoric. It's a word war and we aren't getting a chance to see what they are all about.
My vote, for now, lies with Ron Paul.

No comments: