Monday, January 14, 2008

uggs was so 2005!

I can only imagine how many girls wishes were fulfilled this year by Santa Claus. Judging from the clones of girls running all over Philly in their brand new Uggs, I think every girl got what they asked for. I also know why they are called Uggs because of that horrible sound that comes out of one's mouth when I see a clone donned in sheep's' skin. "uggghhhh"

How many sheep farms have been started up over this newest fashion craze. How many sheep die for your hideously ugly boots?

I'm reliving my past; last year in Manhattan was the year of the Ugg. Now Philly is just catching up and it's only a matter of time before this trend runs dry. I, personally, can hardly wait.
The Ugg is 2004's cowboy boot; A poor fashion choice, a wasteful wardrobe piece and a skeleton in your closet.

No comments: